Monday, September 7, 2009

almost the end..xD

whoa~
long time didnt write an article le la..
but tis time i dont write long
im juz blow blow water oni..xp

currently bc for my trial exam
it is almost near the end
now im having a short break for a week
after tis break..
need to face the damn difficult de b.keep & boring de history again ==
veli lazy to study ad..

some of my frenz hav watch the final destination 4..
haiz..
i wanna watch it too..
went to pavilion to watch tis movie wif my cousins on 28.08
but unfortunately the movie hasnt release yet ==
thought tat it would be showing on 28.08 de
nvm..watch it wif my other frenz after the trial ba..

huuu...dont know want to write wat ad
erm...trial exam hasn't finish yet
all my frens..let'z fight for the last 2 subs ba..x)

p.s. somethings big is going to happen 2molo..
form teacher seems veli angry now
hope im not involved ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment