Monday, June 1, 2009

basketball..

woke up early in this morning
went to my fren's house and played basketball with him
guess what..
this is the 1st time i went outside to play basketball ler~(not included school la..)
dont know y..
this time my mum allowed me to go..syoknya~xp

2day..
we two had played 2 matches against other players,
about 2 & half hours on the court..
running, passing & shooting...
it's quite exhausted to me..xp

besides,
my fren & i also challenged a guy who called "Api"
he is a Malay..
& he plays "And 1"...
thats y his dribble skills are so good
at the end...
my fren won but i lost
6 : 7
quite close.. but still cant beat him..
maybe i should practise more..><



i am going to attend a camp start from tomorrow
3 days 2 nights..
dont know it's good anot..
hope it will be interesting la...xp

0 comments:

Post a Comment